Originally planned meeting with Norwegian partners
At the beginning of May 2020, according to the original agreement, our Norwegian partners were to come to Slovakia to join us at our first meeting. We decided to postpone the meeting to the fall – end of September and beginning of October.
Striving to make our first meeting come true
At the beginning of September, we contacted our Norwegian partners again. We discussed the possibilities of their travels to Slovakia for a meeting in the Red Monastery – via Krakow or Vienna. At that time, the Government of the Kingdom of Norway recommended that its citizens travel abroad only in the most urgent cases. Therefore, we decided, also with regard to the pandemic situation during that month, to postpone the meeting until the time when the vaccine is available. However, we will try to get in touch via video conferencing on the occasion of the launch of the new museum website.
VIDEO CONFERENCE WITH PARTNERS.
A video conference was held with our project partners. We agreed on the framework and frequency of meetings in this form. We very much believe that we could meet in person at the Red Monastery in the autumn. Until then, we will develop a joint work: a set of arguments for advocacy of cultural heritage.